Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tracfone Woes

I am frustrated with Tracfone. I have used Tracfone for a number of years because I rarely need my cell phone, but I do want one for emergencies. At the moment, I need to add more minutes because a relative now has my cell phone number and calls me on it instead of my land line. She really burns minutes. Yes, I have explained the cost to her, but it makes no impression.

The Tracfone website is not working for me. I do not receive a full web page and cannot buy airtime as I have in the past. I don't know if it is a problem with my computer or Tracfone, but I don't have problems at other sites.

In addition, my cellphone reception in my home is almost nonexistent. I must be in my back bedroom to make or receive calls adequately. I am seriously considering using another carrier. At least, I would be able to get a new phone.

No comments: